HI,
Dh will be traveling to Illinois for business in early March (1 & 2?). He will be there two days, but isn't sure how much down time he will have. He will be flying & then rent a car. He will be in Libertyville, which according to Mapquest, is only 48 minutes from AGP!DD & I are trying to convince him to go check it out (and buy her something!
) He HATES city driving & the whole Chicago thing makes him nervous. He drove in Philly & never wants to do that again. I was w/ him & have to say I agree. Guess we are "country folks".
![]()
Anyone have any input on getting there, parking, the traffic situation? I think he would be dazed enough just walking in an AGP. Stressful city traffic would not be good.![]()
I would love to take dd, but we live in Va. & driving would take FOREVER (AGPNY or AGPC). We just vacationed in CT last summer & the drive & NJ turnpike were VERY long. Not planning on doing it again anytime soon. She may never make it there. I know she would be amazed if Dad went & brought her back a store exclusive item (any ideas?). Probably all just me wishfully thinking!
Bren![]()
P.S. I told him to take Kit & make her a travelling doll. He laughed heartily, then said, "NO".





Bookmarks